Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: I need HELP finding this CD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am looking for a Robert Palmer CD...with the song....."Hyperactive" on it...

    If anyone is out and about...and spots it...BUY IT PLEASE?????????????????

    just one of those songs...that conjures up a memory...

    anyway......... yep...k...thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CHloe, go to CD NOW, look under Robert Palmer, the CD is riptide, or the live version is on live at the appolo. You can order it there, they are reliable, got hundreds from them. THat one's old, prolly only 12 or 13 dollars www.cdnow.com

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    garsh dernit! chloooooooEE!!!
    you heard 'Even Flow' yet???
    ...k...while your at it look 4
    ...Pearl Jam....the CD called..TEN...
    ..the song 'Even Flow'

    demon chloe, thoughts arrive like butterflies..
    Oh, she don't know, so she chases them away..
    Someday yet, she'll begin her life again, yeah......
    oooooh, whispering hands, gently lead her away...

    Another "GREAT" song on there...
    ...'BLACK'...

    And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass..Of what was everything?..
    All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything..
    All the love gone bad turned my world to black..Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll ever be...yeeeeeeaaah!!...
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star...
    In somebody else's sky, but why..Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine...
    aaaaaaaauhhahaaaaaa yeeeeaah!!

    AND... 'ALIVE'..

    Oh, she walks slowly, across a young man's room..
    She said I'm ready...for you..
    I can't remember anything to this very day..'Cept the look, the look.....
    Oh, you know where, now I can't see, I just stare...
    Is something wrong, she said..
    Well of course there is..
    You're still alive, she said..
    Oh, and do I deserve to be..Is that the question..
    And if so...if so...who answers...who answers...

    and ...JEREMY..

    At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops, with him on top..
    Lemon yellow sun, arms raised in a V..
    The dead lay in pools of maroon below...
    Daddy didn't give attention..
    To the fact that mommy didn't care..
    King Jeremy the wicked, oh, ruled his world..
    Jeremy spoke in class today


    WTF!!??
    ok! now i'm on a major brain fade....
    i'm looking at the CD...and what happened to
    ..'daughter'...???
    isnt that song, that goes...
    dont call me daughter ... not fit too..
    cus the pictures there to remind me....

    I thought that song was on it too???
    no??
    *is such a dork biggrin

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe....why didnt ya say so..i can get it..*L..matter of fact i may just have it..you nut..ask next time..*L

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG...*jumps.....yuppppeeeeeeee


    FOAD said he found it but?

    BLAZE.....SAm............thanks a million...


    MeLLLL.....i love the WHOLE CD...pearl jam TEN.......got it from my BLAzer for my birthday...(sneaks in a blaze kiss)

    kkkkk MeL....look at all these CDs..i got for my birthday last week...im in the music.... tongue

    Tantric
    PEarl JAm - Ten
    Incubus
    Staind
    Radiohead - Pablo Honey
    Kid A
    Ok Computer
    Amnesiac
    The Bends

    Frank Gambale - Passages
    Santana - SUpernatural
    Cold - 13 Ways to Bleed onstage
    Stevie Ray Vaughn - Real Deal
    Front 242 - Tyranny for YOu
    The CLash - From Here to Eternity (live)
    Allison Krause - New Favorite
    Disturbed -

    and several others - YAHOOOOOOO!(some are a lil silly ).....people'd laugh at me... smile


    I love to listen to music..that is significant to my friends....makes me feel connected with them......

    SO....thank you guys...for the info...

    If i could find that CD...id be so happy


  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    KID C.............LISTEN UP!

    OMG i love Front 242...kahle and i went running today....and i just about died...wooohoooooo

    MOldavia...and Trigger 2 (anatomy of a shot).....omg i love them.........

    hmm!....listened to COLD too...


    *jumps...and runs away.. tongue


    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kid Charlemagne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    See.....told ya you'd love Front 242.....thinking i should dig a little deeper into my collection and find ya some more Front 242.......*VBS

    ------------------

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have never heard of Front242???

    *is 1 DISTURBED fan!!!!
    YaY! *jumps around

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    mel....."daughter" is off the "vs." album biggrin

    clorine!!!....you got good taste in music

    *steals your Incubus CD when you're not looking*

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......

    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.....

    *beeze* anata aishiteimasu, baka *L

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks around....waves my sign.. iamwithstupid

    notices that I am alone..*L


    *skips around anyway.. tongue

    ------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •